Join us for our 43rd Annual Symposium: Currents in Critical and Progressive Care featuring nationally acclaimed speakers and exceptional education for greater Seattle- area nurses!
Sunset Session | Wine & Cheese
Join us for an evening of humor, laughter, mirth, and, of course, wine and cheese with the so-called, “Queen of Jest” Patty Wooten! Patty is a legendary nurse humorist who is sure to inspire, educate, and entertain!
Visit our exhibitors to participate in our Vendor Passport to win door prizes including a scholarship registration for NTI next year in Indianapolis, IN.
To inspire, improve, and promote evidence-based practice please share your work with other critical care nurses!
Consider submitting a poster abstract for the upcoming MTS symposium. Find more information at www.MTSAACN.org
Small prizes to our 1st three poster winners.
We will continue our support of Northwest Harvest Food Bank. Bring a non-perishable food donation each day and we will say thank-you with an extra door prize ticket!
Our chapter has a courtesy discount at a nearby hotel. Mention Mountain to Sound Symposium to receive the discounted rate. Best Western Alderwood. 19332 36th Ave W, Lynnwood, WA 425-775-7600
$129.99/night + tax
*The Mountain to Sound Chapter of AACN extends our apology to Janet Regan-Baggs for the misspelling of her name in the brochure.
Donations to help sponsor the event are also accepted! Thank you for your support!
- Monday, September 16, 2019 at 7:15am PT - Tuesday, September 17, 2019 at 4:30pm PT
- Vendors can move in anytime during the morning of September 16.
- Vendors will open at lunch on September 16.
If written notice of cancellation is received by the Chapter:
- 60 days before the event: 50% of the cost of the vendor fee will be retained by the Chapter
- Less than 30 days before the event: 100% of the cost of the vendor space will be retained by the Chapter
*MTS-AACN Tax ID: 95-270-6905